News & Events
- January 13th launch of the Space Collection.
- The Nova Earrings featured in the January/February issue of BRIDES Magazine.
- The Orbs Earrings featured in the May/June issue of BRIDES Magazine.
- Exhibition piece by Christina Grace, “Spider & Egg,” picked for the Insights 2019 juried group show and is on view at the Gordon F. Hampton Gallery in Long Beach, CA.
- Exhibition pieces by Christina Grace - “Spider & Egg” (ring/palm bracelet) and “Evolution” (ring set) - are on view at the President’s House Annual Exhibition, 2019-2020 | Long Beach, CA.
- LA Design Festival: "During the LA Design Festival, GALERIE.LA will bringing together three incredibly talented Los Angeles-based designers Januari, Objects for Objects and Tin Haus for a group exhibition Create Space II featuring design driven furniture, objects and lifestyle goods." Click image below for more info!
- So Jannelle tv interview, So Hot segment | Airs starting July 14th on TFC, LN, and KSCI-LA18 | Check local listings.
- New Collection launch
- Christina Grace is a featured Alumni in the Gemological Institute of America’s 2018 Educational Winter Quarterly - print and online publication. Find the online article here
- Christina Grace is featured in an ongoing documentary series highlighting established and emerging artists in the fine arts. Christina's episode, "The Amazing Grace," is directed by Eric Yang.
- Launch of the Rise Collection.
- “Dreamgirls” Actress Sharon Leal plugs TIN HAUS® jewelry - the Lunar Star Hoop Earrings - on Instagram.
- Digital Megastar Lele Pons currently hosting The Voice in Mexico wearing jewelry from the FW18 Collection, Rise. Premiering in the fall, stay tuned for show details and to see which jewelry were chosen for her looks.
- TIN HAUS® featured in the September issue of Vanity Fair Magazine among emerging jewelry designers in “The Gold Standard”
- VoyageLA Magazine’s latest article about TIN HAUS® can be read here
- Top 10 Emerging Designer | 2018 Halstead Grant | Halstead Bead, Inc
- TIN HAUS® featured in the October issue of Vanity Fair Magazine among emerging jewelry designers in “The Gold Standard”
- “Pose” (on FX) Leading Actress Dominique Jackson wearing TIN HAUS® jewelry - the Hatshepsut Earrings - on Instagram.
- The Lunar Hoop Earrings featured in the November issue of TATLER magazine in “A Touch of Frost”
- TIN HAUS® is a featured jewelry designer in 3 publications for November - TATLER, VANITY FAIR, and VOGUE Magazines.
- TIN HAUS® is featured in 2 publications for December- TATLER and House & Garden Magazines.