News & Events
Due to COVID-19, our events have been cancelled and moved to a later time. We will update you as soon as we get confirmation on dates. Thank you for your support and patience. Until then, please stay safe and healthy!
- The Jewelry Navigator Podcast interviews TIN HAUS.
- SHOUTOUT LA features Jewelry Designer Founder Christina Grace of TIN HAUS.
- Launch of the Anicca Collection.
- Update on Beverly Hills Art Show: We have been informed that our event with the Beverly Hills Art Show has been moved to the Spring 2021 season.
- TIN HAUS Jewelry Designer Christina Grace Wins the prestigious 2020 Halstead Grant, a nationwide competition for emerging jewelry designers! Learn more about the grant, here. Read about Christina's journey to the grant, here.
- INSTORE Magazine releases published coverage on the 2020 Halstead Grant Results featuring TIN HAUS. Click picture below for the article!
- NATIONAL JEWELER published article on the 2020 Halstead Grant which features TIN HAUS Jewelry Designer Christina Grace. Click picture below to read the article!
- The Platphorm Podcast Interview with TIN HAUS Jewelry Designer Christina Grace. To watch, click below or go here.
- "5 BIPOC Jewelry Designers" by Michelle Orman. Click photo below to read the feature.
- TIN HAUS is now available at 1stDibs, New York!
As part of @nycjewelryweek’s HERE WE ARE 2020 platform, our jewelry will be available for purchase at 1stDibs, the world’s leading marketplace for extraordinary design since 2001.
Check it out:
- January 13th launch of the Space Collection.
- The Nova Earrings featured in the January/February issue of BRIDES Magazine.
- The Orbs Earrings featured in the May/June issue of BRIDES Magazine.
- Exhibition piece by Christina Grace, “Spider & Egg,” picked for the Insights 2019 juried group show and is on view at the Gordon F. Hampton Gallery in Long Beach, CA.
- Exhibition pieces by Christina Grace - “Spider & Egg” (ring/palm bracelet) and “Evolution” (ring set) - are on view at the President’s House Annual Exhibition, 2019-2020 | Long Beach, CA.
- LA Design Festival: "During the LA Design Festival, GALERIE.LA will bringing together three incredibly talented Los Angeles-based designers Januari, Objects for Objects and Tin Haus for a group exhibition Create Space II featuring design driven furniture, objects and lifestyle goods." Click image below for more info!
- So Jannelle tv interview, So Hot segment | Airs starting July 14th on TFC, LN, and KSCI-LA18 | Check local listings. *Update 09/16: You can now watch Part 1 and Part 2 of the TIN HAUS interview on the "So Jannelle" program on YouTube!
- New Collection launch - Matter
- TIN HAUS will be at the following:
- Free to Attend -
Sat., October 12 | 11AM - 6PM
Vegan Fashion Week
Buy tickets here
Mon - Tue, October 14-15 | 9AM - 5PM
- Read about TIN HAUS on the Daily 49er print and online article
TIN HAUS will be at the following:
Hyperbloom @ Artshare-LA
801 E. 4th Place, Los Angeles 90013
Sat., November 23 | 12PM - 8PM
TIN HAUS will be at the following:
Galerie LA Holiday Pop-up Market @ the ROW DTLA
767 S. Alameda #192
Sun., December 1; and Sat., December 21 | 11AM - 6PM
- Christina Grace is a featured Alumni in the Gemological Institute of America’s 2018 Educational Winter Quarterly - print and online publication. Find the online article here
- Christina Grace is featured in an ongoing documentary series highlighting established and emerging artists in the fine arts. Christina's episode, "The Amazing Grace," is directed by Eric Yang.
- Launch of the Rise Collection.
- “Dreamgirls” Actress Sharon Leal plugs TIN HAUS® jewelry - the Lunar Star Hoop Earrings - on Instagram.
- Digital Megastar Lele Pons currently hosting The Voice in Mexico wearing jewelry from the FW18 Collection, Rise. Premiering in the fall, stay tuned for show details and to see which jewelry were chosen for her looks.
- TIN HAUS® featured in the September issue of Vanity Fair Magazine among emerging jewelry designers in “The Gold Standard”
- VoyageLA Magazine’s latest article about TIN HAUS® can be read here
- Top 10 Emerging Designer | 2018 Halstead Grant | Halstead Bead, Inc
- TIN HAUS® featured in the October issue of Vanity Fair Magazine among emerging jewelry designers in “The Gold Standard”
- “Pose” (on FX) Leading Actress Dominique Jackson wearing TIN HAUS® jewelry - the Hatshepsut Earrings - on Instagram.
- The Lunar Hoop Earrings featured in the November issue of TATLER magazine in “A Touch of Frost”
- TIN HAUS® is a featured jewelry designer in 3 publications for November - TATLER, VANITY FAIR, and VOGUE Magazines.
- TIN HAUS® is featured in 2 publications for December - TATLER and House & Garden Magazines.