Be the Change
(Pictured above is Political Figure and Bernie Sanders’ wife, Jane Sanders, who proudly acknowledges The Bern Necklace©, a TIN HAUS exclusive to help raise funds for Bernie's 2016 Presidential Campaign.)
Making a Difference, One Jewelry at a Time
TIN HAUS is contemporary fine jewelry that creates change and empowers through art. As creatives of diverse backgrounds, one of our goals is to explore narratives that embraces the resilient spirit of human beings.
We aim for the highest quality craftsmanship and materials in the making of our jewelry as well. From the initial composition to the final rendering, our bold-minimalistic designs are traditionally handcrafted in our Los Angeles studio using ethical and sustainable materials.
With fairtrade and responsible sourcing at the core, our mission is to assist initiatives that are committed to improving lives and the environment.
• Make-A-Film Foundation
• Animal Welfare Institute
• National Alliance On Mental Illness
Learn more about the grassroots journey of TIN HAUS here
An Ethical and Conscious Brand
TIN HAUS is committed to the following practices including but not limited to:
- Eco-friendly practices in manufacturing and design processes
- The use of raw, recycled precious metals of solid gold (14KT, 18KT) and silver (999, 925), and responsibly sourced gemstones
- As a zero-waste manufacturer, 95% of our materials are recycled which means that all scraps go to recycling facilities
- Every piece of jewelry is made-to-order to help curb waste and carbon footprint
- Our jewelry is presented in 100% recyclable and compostable packaging
- Customers will receive an authenticity card for their purchase