Our one-of-a-kind limited edition Zoa Ring was inspired by a microorganism called protozoa; hence, the name Zoa. The design process for the Zoa Ring resulted in a structural abstract representation of the seen and unseen dimension of reality.
An edgy statement piece that will have others drooling, this striking ring is meticulously handcrafted in oxidized sterling silver and 18k yellow gold; and features a rutilated quartz crystal focal point, freshwater pearls, and a rare 15-million-year-old green meteorite gemstone called moldavite. Talk about high vibrations!
- The finished ring shown in the photos is a Size 7. Unavailable for resize.
- Choose from our loose, specially selected Rutilated Quartz to be created in your size. In notes at checkout, let us know your size. Or, email us directly after purchase.
- Sterling Silver, 18K Yellow Gold, Rutilated Quartz, Moldavite, Freshwater Pearls
- To get your ring size, click here for our Ring Sizing Form.
- Learn about the energetic properties of the metals or gemstones in this design here
- In-stock and Ready-to-Ship items ship within a 2-3 day process. Otherwise, jewelry is Handcrafted to Order with a 2-week production before shipment.